emproc SYS is the IT development department of emproc, an international group of companies active in the field of construction project management with a focus on cost management for renowned major projects such as airports, sports centers, hotels and skyscrapers in Germany and abroad. With our software PROBIS Expert and the IT-Support we support clients and investors as well as architects and banks.
PROBIS expert is the multi-project controlling tool of the emproc SYS. The flexible structure of PROBIS Expert allows company-specific presentation of cost structures and their problem-free further development in the context of cost tracking.
For the further development of our software PROBIS Expert we are looking for a scrum master for the location Berlin.
Your future workplace:
Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg
Your future tasks:
• Further development of our project controlling software PROBIS Expert
• Development of new program modules and interfaces
• Conception and implementation of modern and stable system solutions.
• Accompaniment of the Scrum team within the software development and pro-active design of the agile game rules
• Responsible for strengthening self-organization and promoting self-responsible, productive teamwork
• Early detection of conflicts within the team and their de-escalation
• Close collaboration with Product Owners for best practice knowledge sharing and knowledge transfer
• Organization and moderation of regular meetings, retrospectives, dailies and internal workshops
What we expect from you:
• Ideally completed IT degree in a technical discipline, such as: B. (economic) computer science o. Ä.
• Proficient knowledge in development with C # in .NET (Framework & Core) environment.
Basic knowledge of German is required
• Good English in spoken and written
• Very good knowledge of WPF
• Ideally, familiarity with the DevExpress framework
• Knowledge of the use of SQL (T-SQL / MS SQL Server, SQLite and furthermore MySql)
What awaits you here:
• Varied and challenging projects and activities
• Flat hierarchies with great development potential
• training opportunities
• Pleasant working environment
• Attractive salary
• Flexible working hours
• Support for individual goals and reconciliation of work and family life
We look forward to receiving your detailed application with salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date to email@example.com.